Pet Friendly Hotel Policy
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room or villa.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when on hotel property.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the hotel common areas such as the reception, kitchen, restaurant, breakfast and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- For hygiene reasons, Pets are strictly not allowed on the hotel’s bed and bedspread.
- Pet owners must ensure their pets are clean and free from any parasite such as ticks and fleas before taking the pet to the hotel. It is unfair to other animals, which may be in the hotel and totally unhygienic to be in the hotel rooms, this is absolutely forbidden an extra night will be charge for total disinfestation as we will not be able to rent the room the following day.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet do their business on hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be controlled by the pet owner to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE GUEST’S ACCOUNT FOR THE COST OF ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEIR PET – OR/AND TO ASK THE GUEST TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND IN CASE OF THE GUEST NOT FOLLOWING THE HOTEL’S RULES CAUSING INCONVENIENCE TO OTHER GUESTS OR IF THE DOG IS SICK.