Enjoy your breakfast or dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Our open air terrace is part of the original, old Costa Rican farm house, built in rich wood and artfully restored to maintain its original character and restful ambiance.
Served daily from 6:30 am to 8:30 am
Hotel Villa Dolce Guests can enjoy a generous free breakfast including:
- Fresh fruit
- Real jam
- Real butter
- High quality coffee
- Variety of teas.
For dinner don’t miss Franco’s homemade pizza!
The Italian pizzeria at Villa Dolce is open only for our guests to enjoy a taste of the Bella Italia!
We are committed to serving authentic, homemade, delicious and reasonably priced pizza using the highest quality and freshest ingredients.
Trip advisor reviews
- There’s a cute little Italian restaurant on the premises – you have to try the pizza! It is dynamite!!
- Franco makes the best pizza you will find in Costa Rica ( he makes everything from basic ingredients)
- Don’t forget to try the legendary pizzas! (made by real Italian hands..)
- A must to try is Franco’s pizza!!!! He makes fresh dough every day, is the perfect Italian pizza. We had it for 4 days in a row. We couldn’t get tired of it!
- The Italian food was fantastic.
- The dinner offered was also very nice…you must try the Pizza!
- Oh, the food they served there was amazingly delicious!!
- In the restaurant area which feels like your Mama’s kitchen you can hang out with Mom and Dad while the scents of homemade cuisine awakens your taste buds for dinner.
- The handmade pizza is delicious.
- The restaurant has excellent pizza.
- We had dinner at the hotel the first night and the pizza was really good.
- The pizzas were also delicious!
- The pizza was excellent.
*Advance bookings needed for groups.
- In the morning breakfast is wonderful, delicious
- coffee, fresh fruits and eggs, juice and toast.
- The breakfast was very good.
- Delicious included breakfast.
- Breakfast (included) was lovely
- Great included breakfast.
- Even better was our healthy breakfast.
- In the morning, there was a wonderful breakfast to
- greet our first day in the country.
- The restaurant serves a wonderful breakfast!
- Breakfast is provided and delicious.
- Breakfast is most filling and flavorful.
At the Hotel Villa Dolce you can find a variety of cold and hot drinks and snacks available from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.
For guests wishing to go out for dinner, or buy food elsewhere, we will be happy to offer advice.
Walking distance from Hotel Villa Dolce there are plenty of places to buy food such as a typical Costa Rican restaurant, bakeries, a supermarket and a Green Deli.
Many local restaurants also offer take away and express delivery service for a small fee.